Record And Watch TV Shows Online - How To Do It

Record And Watch TV Shows Online - How To Do It

Record And Watch TV Shows Online - How To Do It

There are several methods you can use to record TV shows and movies from your computer. After installing satellite to PC software I was able to get 4,000 channels. This was great but I wanted to record the shows and watch them later. I was very excited after installing the software, there were so many channels available, but I got tired of sitting in front of my computer to watch movies.

If you have a video output in the back of your computer you can connect the video out into your regular TV. I have a 65-inch Sony that I hooked my PC into and it works great. Some shows are a little grainy, about equal to watching an old VCR tape. Overall the results are pretty good. Most of the channels are crystal clear and equal to my cable service.

So how do you record shows? If you have a video out on your Computer or TV you can hook up a VCR or DVD burner and record anything you want! I have built up a very nice collection of movies and burned them onto DVD's. I would have spent a fortune if I had purchased them all. What so you do if you have no video output on your computer? There are a few things you can do to record. This is not the best option but you can download a screen capture program for free and record at full screen. Makes a large file but it works.

Your best bet is to install a video card with TV out or video capture built into it. They are not that expensive if you shop around. Some come with build in tuners. If you have cable you can hook directly into your computer. Some of the more expensive ones even come with a remote control. The software that came with satellite TV for PC also works great. I downloaded their CD, DVD copy software and have been using it to build my media collection.

I recently canceled my cable service. The last bill I received from them went up all the sudden for no reason, I called customer service and sat on hold for ever then got cut off. I sat and thought about it for a while and deci ded who needs them and canceled my service. No more monthly cable bill.

Watch Movies and TV Online - Visit Our Site For More Tutorials And Software Downloads So You Can Receive Satellite TV On Your Computer - http://watch-movies-and-tv-shows-online.blogspot.com

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Mike_D_Tucker

 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver